Tuesday 30 August 2011

e.l.f Mineral Blushes Review

e.l.f states:  Create a subtle color definition to your cheeks that will add radiance and a glow, for a healthy look you can see. All our blushes are 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes



Hey Hey Everyone hope you all are well......Today I am Review e.l.f's Mineral Blushes i got from eyelipsface.co.uk.  There are 7 shades to choose from some are matte and some are shimmery...They cost £3.50/$3/€4 each ...........Now i Love my pinks, peaches and corals and this is exactly what i went for....I Purchased "Rose , Coral and Bliss"........ 
Now i will tell what the Website describes the shades as and then i will review them myself:
"Rose"(as Described by e.l.f) is a bright rosy pink 
"Coral"(as Described by e.l.f) is a peachy coral
"Bliss"(as described by e.l.f) is soft blushed pink


The Packaging

In each blush you are getting .12oz.  You are getting your blush in a little round plastic container with a black lid.  They are about double the size of the mineral eyeshadows so you have got enough space to fit your blush brush into......inside you are getting a plastic sifter with fairly biggish holes so your best best is to pierce holes in the seal that is over them so you will only get a small amount of product each time you use it.......with that or just peel the seal half way off the sifter......otherwise you will have a mess after all these are loose blushes so its to be expected........

The Product 
"Rose, Coral & Bliss"

"Rose"
Rose:  When i first saw this shade i had already fallen in love with it.......Its definitely my favourite shade it gives a beautiful rosy peachy flush look to your cheek....so unbelievably natural .........a little goes a long long way with this one........its very buildable so you can wear both day and night......I even pinched my face to see my natural blush look and its exactly the right match to my pinched cheeks lol.  

"Coral"
Coral:  Now as you will see by my swatches later this shade is quite light......Its very near my skin colour in fact at the minute its a bit lighter because i got a wee bit of sun.......Coral is a beautiful Matte Peach in fact its a very light peach....Again its buildable and if you want a natural glow to your cheeks this is the one to go for.....I cant imagine that this blush would be suitable for anyone darker than fair skin tough......If you are very fair this is perfect for you 

"Bliss"
Bliss:  I know what you are thinking....by looking at the photos of coral and bliss they look very familial right?? well believe it or not they are different shades :) This is a beautiful light peachy shade with a satin finish.......i love this its more noticable than coral but nearly only a little more pigmented.....this is a perfect day blush and gives you a beautiful natural flushed glow 

Swatches 
"Rose, Coral & Bliss" in Normal Light 

In Sunlight 

My overall opinion
I must admit it im shocked with these i genuinely didn't think they were going to be as good as they are!!!!!  The Studio Blushes from e.l.f are still my favourite but these are another of my favourites.....For the price you are paying for these we cant do much complaining....."Rose" is very pigmented especially the "Rose" blush but i would like to have seen the "Coral & Bliss" a little more pigment to be honest........These blushes are very easy to apply one sweep with your brush and you have an instant colour on your cheeks as i said "Coral & Bliss" are light in shade but still give you a fab glow.....Now the feel on these against your skin is lovely and silky smooth and long lasting i do admit it does need a top up half way through the day but again for the price im not complaining.....I will be purchasing the other shades for sure :) so keep an eye out for reviews on them :) :) 

Well thats it from me ladies....again if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask....I hope you found this review useful....

Until next time take care 
Lots of Irish hugs and Kisses 
Love 
Nina 

P.S I love reading your comments good or bad and if your have a blog post your address in with your comment and i will surely visit and follow you and i will always always make it my business to write you a comment back 

5 comments:

vicky magee said...

Great review Nina! Ive got rose and bliss aswell i love them! did your rose box have a typo? mine says ross lol. Would you follow me? http://vickysreviews.blogspot.com/
would mean alot, please bear in mind im just starting out!
looking forward to you next post!
:)
xx

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Great review, I always love reading them :) I got the Peachy colour and find it not very pigmented but perhaps the colour is just a bit light for my tanned skin. The rose one looks beautiful! xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Unknown said...

@ vicky i have visited your page well done its looking great already :) and thanks for commenting

Unknown said...

@the other side of cool awwwww that means alot chic I love Your page too hun trust me "Rose" is fab you have to get it :)

Lisbeth Natalie said...

I have the Bliss one and I really love it. It's not too much... I am thinking about getting the "Rose" one though!(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...