Friday 15 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 15 Lipstick Tag

Well hello there my beautifuls.  I hope you are all well :) 
Comment below and tell me what you got up to yesterday aka Valentines :) 
Well today's lips are a little different because instead of wearing a lipstick I wore a lip gloss.  Reason been is because I wanted a change after 2 whole weeks of wearing nothing but lipstick its nice to take that break away plus I didn't want too much attention brought to my lips I wanted my eyes to stand out more today :) :) 
So I chose a gloss I actually reviewed before but didn't really give the review it deserved in fact i basically made out that this gloss could be duped for a cheaper version ( because it is a little on the pricey side) in which It can but I have to admit I have grown to love it more especially for the reason I wore it today.  When I took a Photo of this gloss with a flash I wouldn't believe how beautiful it looked and the fact that it is sheer does not make a difference, it was still noticeable.  
The gloss I am talking about is .......
Mally's Beauty High-shine Liquid Lipstick Pen 
Now if you missed it I done a whole review on a box of goodies I bought from the Mally beauties section on QVC.co.uk.  If you missed that or do not know who Mally is check out this post and that will fill you in ;) 
Mally states that this is your lip primer, liner, lipstick and gloss all in one.  Now in my review I said to be honest that to me this is literally just a gloss in my eye and still to this day It is just a gloss but its also an amazing gloss because its not like some drug-store glosses I have tried and test that only last about a half hour on your lips or wear away into this icky yucky line in the middle of your lips no no.  Actually this gloss puts me in mind of the NYX mega shine lip glosses in which I absolutely love and adore :) 
Ok the price tag on this beauty is a bit crazy $20 off Mally's site but there is sets you can buy in which normally you will get one of these in that are alot better value and your get more for your buck.  
Starburst is one of the shades from the collection and it is a pretty sheer pink with golden shimmer.  I was sort of disappointed in the fact that it was sheer but to be honest for days like today It suited my choice nicely.  
Here is a lip swatch in natural lighting :) 
And here it is on my lips taken with the flash :) 
Sorry just couldn't resist the last photo hehehe
In all I am loving this gloss and has now earned a place in my hangbag ;)

Keep safe and happy and healthy and enjoy the day no matter what you are doing for the day and night 
Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)


  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84

  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 





    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    2 comments:

    Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

    Gorgeous gloss color! And I love the last photo. You do the kissy face look so well, mine always look goofy! hehe

    Well I am a new follower! Found you via Beauty Blogger Bunch! Feel free to check out my blog.. Here is a fun v-day makeup post: http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/2013/02/cliche-v-day-makeup.html

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    Unknown said...

    I absolutely love this shade and how well you pull it off!!

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...