Saturday 10 August 2013

Bourjois Cream Blush in Sweet Cherry Review

Hello My beauties How are you all doing today.  You probably noticed I was very quiet this week with my blog posts and I actually feel bad about it but I had to go this week to shop for Back to School as there is only 3 weeks left and all kiddies are in school (already) where did the time go.  I was actually giving out a wee bit as the expense of school is gone crazy.  I remember when I was their age there was a rental scheme and no extra money needed to be educated now there is no such thing and the books are more expensive you cant even sell them on as they are all work book but anyway thats another story :) 
Today I have a review on a product I have been using quite a bit the past month and its the Bourjois Cream Blush.  
I cam across a few positive reviews about this little pot of joy since their release in May of this year and thought I would give it a go.  Clap clap to Nina for keeping up with the New Release craze yeeeeeeee 
I must admit I have never tried Bourjois Little Pots of powder blushes simply because I have enough Powder blushes to start a shop of my own lol plus I never really think of them as they have been out for a while now :) 
The cream blush comes literally the same way as the little round pots of powder blushes.  The packaging is actually very cute and small and a very handy little pot to carry in your bag or bring on travel.  The shades of the pots go with the shade of the blush which is always a plus especially if you have more than one cream blush.  On the Lid the number of the blush is huge so you cant get confused either 
There are 4 shades of the cream blush to choose from 
01 Nude Velvet 
02 Healthy Glow 
03 Rose Tender 
04 Sweet Cherry 
To be honest in my eyes each shade is suited for everyone.  I opted for sweet cherry which looked like the darkest out of the 4 just to show you all that they would be suited for everyone :)  Each blush costs €10.49 for 2.5g of product and I got mine from the Online Boots Store  .
Each blush comes with a tiny mirror which is always handy.  As I mentioned I chose Sweet cherry for my shade which is absolutely stunning and I feel in love instantly.  This shade is a beautiful rosy brown shade suitable for anytime of the year.  The shade is build able so you can have just a wash of colour or as strong as you like it :)  I instantly fell in love with this shade as it complimented my complexion very well.  It gave me an instant radiant healthy look.  Its definitely a favourite of mine for the past month.  I even got a few compliments wearing it.  My favourite way to apply this is with a stippling brush but you can apply with your fingers too 
The Formula of this blush is amazing.  Its a cream to powder formula which i love in a cream blush.  It doesnt look cakey and it feels very light weight.  What I love mostly about this cream blush is the little effort you need to apply this as I have had cream blushes in my time that have been a nightmare to blend out and apply without looking like a clown.  This little pot of joy is so easy to apply you could do it without a mirror.  
I have noticed this blush lasting 8 hours straight without having to be touched up even on the hotest days we have had there was no movement whatsoever which is good enough for my.  I am that pleased with this blush I plan to go back and get the rest of the shades for my collection as I know they will not be wasted.  
Here is a photo of me wearing the blush on my cheeks and in fact I wore it on my lips aswell with a little balm over it and it looked stunning :) 
Thumbs up to Bourjois for creating yet another amazing product even after 150 years in the making they still to this day manage to pleasantly surprise us with their brilliant creations :) 
Have you tried their new cream blushes yet 
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 













I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Irene Blushing Loves said...

I just ordered Rose Tender!!It sounds amazing and lovely swatches!Cant wait for mine to come! Bisous doll!!!

Unknown said...

Blushingloves Irene Greece Oh Brilliant Let me Know how you get on with it :) xxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Love to try this.

xXx

Follow me too? Oh So Gawjess

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This looks lovely on you! I have Rose Tender & love it, may have to try it on my lips as well now :)

Jess xo

B said...

This blusher really suits you Nina, you look great! I got this blusher from Boots a few days ago in 02 Healthy Glow, loving it so far and it was free because they are doing a 3 for 2 promotion on Bourjois with free sunglasses too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...