Friday 6 September 2013

Sharing the Love #22: Interview with Jennifer Florence

Hey my beautifuls How are you all doing today.  Wow i have had such an emotional week with my kiddies starting back to school and my twins first time starting playschool (preschool).  I will get used to it in time :) :)  Today I have another share the love visitor for you This is Jennifer but I know her as Jennybug as that is what her channel was called before she changed it and Jennybug will probably be what i will use when talking about Jennifer, you know the way names just stick to you :) :) 
Jennifer is a dote and so down to earth :) I hope you check out her channel and let her know you popped by she is a young mum doing what she loves and working hard Any mum would be proud to have a daughter like Jennifer :) 
Here is my interview with Jennifer :) 

1.  Hey Jenny Welcome to my blog :) :) Can you tell us a little about yourself :) 
  Hi Nina, thanks so much for including me in this, it's a wonderful idea! Well, my name is Jennifer, and I'm a 24 year old qualified makeup artist, and mammy to a beautiful little girl Alex. I'm a bit mad, or so my friends say :) Love meeting new people and trying new things, cause you only live once!

2.  Tell us a little about your blog 
 I have a channel on Youtube, which up until recently had been under the name 'jennybugx' however I've just started using my full name instead 'Jennifer Florence'. It's a channel for makeup tutorials, hauls, reviews, and whatever other random things might be on my mind! I really am a makeup fanatic, so that's what you'll mostly see. I'm always willing to do requests on what my subscribers would like to see too, as the channel is for them!

3.  What inspired you to start up your blog 
  I had been watching makeup gurus online for about 3 years, and one day I came across Sinead Cady's channel. Through her channel I found many other Irish Youtuber's. I hadn't realised there were so many. I thought to myself 'Maybe I could give this a go'. My two main inspirations were Sinead and Leslie from LACxO, who unfortunately is no longer making videos.


4.  What is your dream job?
  I definitely want to do something to do with makeup! Ideally with a little girl it'd be great if I could be freelance , so I could work around my own schedule. I'd also be delighted if I ended up doing makeup for TV and film. Last year I was makeup artist on the Iris film 'The O' Briens' and I loved every moment. It was the first time in my life I didn't mind getting up at 6 every morning!!


5.  Can you share with us some of your favourite blogs to read ?
 Although I do occasionally read blogs, I really am more of a video girl. I love watching Sinead Cady- http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMakeupChair, Laura O' Sullivan-http://www.youtube.com/user/LaurzBeauty, Julia Graf-http://www.youtube.com/user/MissChievoushttp://www.youtube.com/user/MissBudgetBeauty/ (I can't remember her name!)and Wayne Goss-http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupartist. And of course yourself Nina, please come back to making videos soon! Anyone you I follow on Youtube that has a blog linked in will of course be followed too!!!

6.  Your favorite skin care, hair care and makeup products?
 Oh god this is such a tough question!! When it comes to skincare I'm loving the Boots Botanics range at the moment as it's so gentle on my skin and after I had a bad reaction to a product a few months ago, it really saved my skin.I also use quite a few Oriflame products as I used to sell them and built up quite a stash! When it comes to hair, I swear by Dove hair products. They leave my hair so soft and fresh. And makeup....I don't know where to begin!! I love L'oreal and Illamasqua foundations. When it comes to eyeshadows Sleek are amazing and so affordable. I also adore Catrice, especially their lipsticks. Again super cheap, and great products.

7   If you could give one piece of advice to someone who is thinking of starting up their own blog what would it be?
Just do it! I was so nervous when I started. The idea that anyone in the world could be watching my videos and judging me was slightly overwhelming, but once I got past that initial fear, I couldn't get enough of it. It's so fun, very addictive, and when you started to build subscribers and get good feed back, you realise it's all worth it!

8.  Can You tell us what is in you handbag?? (hehehe I like been nosey?  Include a picture ?
  I actually have two handbags on the go at the moment, and neither are clean enough to be pictured!! Let's see, in my main one is my wallet, my passport, two perfumes, a few Catrice lipsticks,a pair of kids sunglasses, random bracelets, chewing gum, powder and a powder brush and other random rubbish!!


9.  Where else apart from your blog can we find you aka twitter facebook etc. 
Well my Youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/jennybugx, and I've just reached 300 subscribers so I'm super excited about that! I don't have a blog as of yet, but definitely hope to make one soon. I'm also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jenniferflorencemakeup where I post lots of random stuff!!

10  Any last words for us :) 
 All I can say is I'm so happy I started a Youtube page. It's a great experience, I've met some wonderful people through it, learned so much, and I hope I'll be doing it for many years to come and that my subs will enjoy it as much as I do. 



So there is the lovely Jennifer :) I hope you enjoyed the interview with her and if you have a blog or channel or both and want to take part in my Share the Love Interview let me know below :) :) 
Until Next Time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 









I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...