Sunday 1 December 2013

The Christmas Tag

Hello my beautifuls.  I hope you are all well.  After a full week and half of looking after my poor sickly kiddies I have ended up been catching their flu and chest infections but at least they are on the mend.  So this morning I was planning on doing a blog post after a lack of posts all week only I woke up miserable and stuffed up and not in the mood but I refuse to sit around feeling sorry for myself and wanted to do something different today.  Just as I was sitting thinking of what to do up pops this Tag from Knickers & Nail Polish and I though yeeeee I am doing this :) Check out her version here :) 
So enough chit chat and lets get down to it :) I love Christmas I have already got into the spirit by bringing my kiddies to see santa yesterday and they loved it such little cuties all excited and looking forward to the big day.  The Tag is basically 10 questions all to do with Christmas :) :) So here goes :) 

1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I have never had the experience of having a Real Christmas Tree in my home or going up.  It was always Synthetic.  I remember my nana having a real Christmas Tree one year and the smell was beautiful but with 2 of my babies having asthma I am afraid it might effect them so its synthetic all the way.  

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Ok I might be a bit boring here in the Coffee department but I always stick to my Lattes especially in Costa but if I was been adventurous I would only go as far as a hot chocolate :) 

3.  What’s your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I dont stick to a scheme really I go all out with colours.  The more colours the better as I say.  I love a colourful tree and decorations and thats what you will see in my home :) :) 

4.  Giving or receiving?
Awww I would have to say both.  But giving I find more fun as there is the whole picking out the present wrapping and of course giving makes you feel great.  Then seeing their faces after they have opened it is the icing on the cake I love it.  

5.  To mince pie or not to?
Sorry i am not a mince pie person nor am I a Christmas cake or pudding person I just could never get into it I hate the smell and the taste of all three :) 

6.  What's your traditional sunday lunch?
Mmmmm We are not starters people but its the big lunch we go all out on oh yeah.  Turkey, ham, stuffing, potatoes, roasties, brussels sproats, carrots and lots and lots of gravy oh my dinner is covered in gravy yummy and of course after that is the lovely traditional trifle mmmmmmmmmm love it.  There is also another tradition we have in the evening we get some of the turkey and ham lefts over and lots of brown sauce and salt and sit infront of the tv and eat it yummy 

7.  Christmas day fashion
All morning we go around in our new pjs and then before dinner we jump into the comfiest clothes we possible can after all we need as much room as possible to fit in that fantastic Christmas dinner :)  Last year we staying in our pjs all day long it was heaven 

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
Oh there is too many to choose.  Shaking Stevens Snow is falling,  Mariah Carey All I want for Christmas, Oh holy night I dont have a particular favourite all of them get me into the spirit 

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
It has to be Home Alone the first and second one.  Its not really a christmas one but Seven Brides for Seven Brothers was always my dads favourite film to watch at Christmas and its rubbed off on me I just have to see that film every Christmas :) Jingle all the Way is my kiddies favourite oh and the Old Santa Claus film I love it 

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Ok when growing up we were not allowed to run down to see what we got until my mum and dad got up first and that tradition goes on in my home I understand why my mum and dad did it now as I would hate to miss my kiddies faces Christmas morning :) :)  Presents get open after dinner of course when all is settled which is lovely as the mornings can be hectic with all the toys :) This year will be different because for the first time since I was a kid we are all going out to my dads house for Christmas day there will be 17 of us in the one house I can not wait as there is going to be lots of present opening at the same time that day :) :) 

So thats it I have to say doing this tag has put a smile on my face and made me more excited for Christmas.  Only 24 days to go yeeeeeeeeeeee 
I tag you all to do this.  Make sure to let me know If you have taken part 

Until Next time Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 













I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...