Friday 21 March 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser in Aloe Fresh

Hello My beauties I hope you are all well :) 
If there is one thing that is important to me it looking after my skin and I dont mean just my face neck and hands I mean the whole body.  There are so many moisturisers out there for all different skin types.  There is alot I have used some I have been happy with some not so happy with.  The one thing I hate about some moisturisers especially for the body is the ones that take forever to dry.  Come on like honestly who wants to stand around for minutes on end waiting for the blasted thing to dry.  Been a mum of 5 a quick shower in the morning before the school run is all I get and when I want to moisturise I want something that i can apply quick simply and dries asap.  So when Vaseline announced they were releasing the Spray & Go moisturiser I was so excited The answers to my prayers on those crazy busy mornings and days :) but was it the answer????


Vaseline Spray & Go has 3 varieties to choose from 
Aloe Fresh - Green Bottle (infused with pure aloe for healthy fresh skin in seconds)
Cocoa Radient - Brown Bottle (infused with pure cocoa butter for healthy glowing skin in seconds)
Essential - Yellow Bottle ( infused with pure oat extract for healthy soft skin in seconds)

I have also noticed they have brought out 2 more varieties this time for men.  They haven't arrived here in Ireland yet but I am sure they will be here soon.  

There is 190mls per bottle and costs around €6 - €7 each which is a bargain and if you are superdrug or boots fan there is a chance you could nab the 3 for 2 offer and get all 3 if you like it :) :) 

As you can see the spray comes with a handy lid.  Al you have to do is twist the lid, spray and twist again to close Genius for on the go right? :) 
The first time I used this was right after the whole deep ex foliating and shaving malarky that goes on after my shower and I found the spray very cooling again my skin you know what its like after shaving scrubbing and hot shower you skin is instantly on fire but this spray instantly cooled me down that's one plus :) :) 


The spray itself comes out like a light lotion.  Spray one long spray up each leg down each arm and everywhere else you desire and simply rub in.  It takes literally half the time to apply everywhere than a normal body lotion and dries almost instantly into the skin.  The scent of the Aloe Fresh is absolutely amazing.  Its hard to pinpoint what the scent is but you will certain smell fresh and clean. I found the scent lingers most of the day :) 

Overall this surely is a moisturiser I will be reaching for now that the winter months is passing by and the warmer weather is coming in.  As for winter months I personally prefer a more heavier moisturiser 
Plus I have noticed that if you suffer with very dry skin this might not reach your needs.  I suffer with extremely dry legs and feet and I did find even though the Spray & Go gave a little moisture I found I still had some flakiness afterwards.  Everywhere else was smooth soft and had a lovely moisturised glow.  I find this brilliant for the on the rush days it dries super fast and is not sticky whatsoever.  I also like to moisturise my kiddies skin I have done since they were babies and I have also found this great for them especially.  Sometimes it can be a nightmare trying to moisturise kiddies especially when they are all hyper after bathing but with this Spray & Go its as easy and quick as ABC :)  Plus they find it fun & Tickley when I spray all over them and they get to rub the moisturiser in :) 
I would definitely be repurchasing 
I hope you enjoyed this review Let me know if you have already tried this and what your thoughts are :) :)  If you have purchased already which variety did you pick ? 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Laura said...

What a clever packaging! I like the idea that I can just spry it on :) Great review! xo's

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh this sounds so great! Thanks for the review :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Forever Miss Vanity said...

I love Vaseline deodorant, I have used it for years and I love the sound of this moisturiser.

xx

www.forevermissvanity.com

Barbie's Beauty Bits said...

Great product. Love the spray on idea, easy and fast.

Barbie
barbiesbeautybitsblogger

Maria Pinto said...

It looks very interesting! I will definitely try it if they ever bring it in Greece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...