Saturday 27 September 2014

Sleek Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner Review

Hello My beauties I hope you are all well :) 
Todays review is on the Sleek Ink Pot Gel Liner 
I got this a good few months ago and was waiting until my favourite Gel liner was finished before I tried this.  My favourite you are wondering well it has to be of course the Inglot Gel Liner which is super black super matte and super budge and smudge proof.  I just could not tear myself away for the Inglot one because it was just perfect !!! Well of course it had to run out at some stage and instead of buying another in replace I did what every blogger does and tried another.  To be honest I was super sceptic of this eyeliner because nothing has ever matched up to my favourite but I kept an open mind and will always when it comes  to trying out new eyeliners :) 
Sleep Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner only costs €6.99 for 3.9g product which is about half of what it costs to buy the Inglot Gel Eyeliner.  I have to admit it saves alot to buy this one but I never once complained about paying €15 for the Inglot Eyeliner which contains 5.5gs of product because it never let me down.  

Sleek have almost every claim that Inglot makes apart from stating that this liner is a matte finish so you can only imagine my curiosity in trying this little beauty 
Sleek claim:  Line and define with Ink Pot Eyeliner’s intense black gel formula. This innovative eyeliner glides on smoothly without flaking, smudging or budging, making it crease proof for a guaranteed look that lasts all day.


  • Smudge-resistant
  • Intense black, highly pigmented formula
  • Weightless gel texture dries smoothly and quickly

  • There is only one shade of this eyeliner available at the moment which is "Dominatrix" aka Black.  I dont know if Sleek are planning on adding more shades but there is no mention of that at the moment.
    The packing is straight forward the gel liner comes in a nice little box and inside the box you will see your little frosty glass pot of liner.  Not only that.......... but a teeny tiny liner brush ...... I am telling you I was not expecting this I couldnt help but saw awwwwww 

    The brush that does come with the liner is actually quite handy and works well for travelling :) :)  I still prefer my normal liner brush but if I didnt want to bring my brushes with me I have this little mite to do the job :) 

    I am well impressed with this eyeliner and use it every single day I also have one in my kit.  The consistency is not to wet or too dry but wet enough not to dip the brush in and have too much on there to work with.  The liner is easy to work with as you have control of how much product gets on the brush.   
    So for all of you Gel liner beginners out there who havent found the right liner this could be the one.  I love the fact that you have control of how much liner goes on the brush as sometimes when you pick up too much liner it can be a nightmare when trying to get the perfect line.  Having control means you can create not only the perfect line but also how pigmented you want it too.  
    As for pigmentation this little beauty is highly pigmented and very very black.  The swatch below is made with one swipe :) 

    Even though the eyeliner is creamy and applies like a dream I do have to say it sets very quickly so you need to work fast with it.  Otherwise if you go over it again and again it will appear lumpy and flaky.  Apart from that I absolutely adore this liner and it is a great cheaper alternative to my Favourite Inglot Gel Liner.  I have to also add that it you use this on the waterline you will need to set it (if you have sensitive eyes that water alot) with a black shadow to make sure that it does stay put all day long.  The question is has it made me replace my favourite Inglot Gel Liner?  Well yes and no .  Yes because it does everything it says lasts all day and also is alot more affordable and no because I just cant help but love everything about the Inglot Gel Liner from the matte jet black finish to the long lasting even on the waterline finish until you take it off.  But Sleek Ink Pot is now my Favourite affordable liner and Inglot is still my favourite higher end Gel liner :) :) 

    Here is some photos below where I have used the liner and I can confirm my clients said the liner never budged until they removed it themselves :) :) So you have not only got the thumbs up from me but from my clients to xxxxx

    So there you have it a big thumbs up from all of us for the Sleek Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner 
    Have you tried this eyeliner yet 
    What is your thoughts on it :) 

    **** I have just spotted on the Sleek Website that there is 15% off all orders this weekend which is available worldwide and ends Monday so if you want to try this liner out grab it at an even cheaper price ;) The Code is "SLEEK15" ***

    Until Next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 















    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    10 comments:

    DEE said...

    Wow!!! This is intense. I so wanted to get a new eye liner. Just what I was looking for!

    Thanks for sharing x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    Unknown said...

    My favorite gel liner is Blacktrack from Mac, but this one seems amazing as well! I need to try it!

    http://allthatfascination.blogspot.it

    Little Miss Marijana said...

    Love sleek products,they are amazing. My favorites are there eye shadows.
    I just love your blog :)
    Grettings from Croatia!

    Alice In A Looking Glass said...

    I love Sleek blushers but I've never tried their eyeliners. This one sounds great and I love that it's such a great price and is a true black shade. It looks lovely on you! Alice xx

    the creation of beauty is art. said...

    Amazing staying power and super pigmented colour. I love it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    Nicol said...

    ive heard a lot about this before sleek went big. i was disappointed in the ingot gel eyeliner :/

    Huda...!!! said...

    the eyeliner looks quite intense...and love ur eye makeup.... :)

    Laura said...

    So pigmented! I haven't tried it, but now I want to give it a try :) Thanks for sharing! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    Unknown said...

    looks great! need to try this eyeliner.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    Anonymous said...

    Beauty!4

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...