Sunday 16 November 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette Review

Hello my beauties :) 
I hope you are all well :) 
Todays review is on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette :) 
This is my first time trying out anything from Anastasia Beverly Hills and to be honest now that I got a taste of it I want to try more :)  I have to admit the price range of the brand is a little more than what I would usually spend but of course been a beauty blogger I have to venture up a little now and again.  Of course if the product is over priced I would surely tell you all :)  After all thats what blogging is all about isnt it :) 
Let me tell you now that this palette might seem over priced but I guarantee you ITS NOT !!!!! I have been loving it since I got my hands on it which is about 3 weeks ago now :) 
Tamanna Roashan (@dressyourface) teamed up with Anastasia Beverly Hills to create this amazing palette.  I am hoping you all know Tamanna if you dont why dont you ??? :) only kidding but seriousl this woman is one of my favourite makeup artists of all time.  She is amazingly talented and creative when it comes to makeup.  She is so inspiring I adore her work.  She is so beautiful and makes women feel beautiful.  I literally visit her instagram page every single day to see what new look she put up and I especially love her Indian makeup wow oh wow !!!!! She is one of the most talented makeup artist for ethnic makeup and everyone adores her.  She is so loved she has nearly 1 million followers on Instagram and now has a website where she gives online makeup and hair lessons 
I could talk about her forever really but I wont dont worry Simply check her out and I am sure if you are a makeup lover/blogger etc you will love her too :) 
Ok back to the palette :) 
The moment I seen Tamanna post about her palette and seen the shades she chose for the palette I knew this palette had to be mine and I got onto Cult Beauty and bought the palette straight away.  After all With a makeup artist like Tamanna Creating an eyeshadow palette of her own you would be crazy not to buy it.  


Oh my goodness I am so in love with the palette I actually dont know where to start talking about it :)  
Lets begin with the first thing that I noticed and that is the packaging.  Honestly I was in awww with the outter packaging never mind the inner lol 
Just look at that beautiful design.  I love it that much that every time I used this palette I put it straight back into the box its stunning :) :) 
The Palette itself is just a beautiful on the outside :) as it is on the inside :) Not only that but I noticed when I took out the palette out of its box 5 cards came along with it I mean shocked is not the word :) :) 

Tamanna created 5 different looks and included them with this palette with very detailed instructions on how to create these looks.  I couldn't help to screech with excitement :) :)  As this is the first time i had ever seen anything like this :) :)  Plus I could wait to try each of these looks out on myself aswell as create my own looks with this palette :) 


The moment I seen these shade I smiled as each and every shade as true to what Tamanna aimed at was suitable for me and for everyone with every skintone :)  
There in front of me was 10 stunning beautiful shades.  A mixture of mattes and satin shade and I instantly planned out looks I wanted to try just by looking at these shades :)  


I just had to spoil you with these photos before I got down to the shades :) :) Are you drooling yet :) 

So lets begin with the first row :) 


Fresh:  This is a lovely matte creamy shade.  The perfect matte highlight for under the brow and also the perfect shade for blending out harsh lines.  For the lightest shade in the palette it surely is very pigmented :) :) not only that but so smooth and creamy especially for a matte eyeshadow :) 
Blush:  I adore this shade for a wash of colour on the lid.  It instantly makes my eyes look wide awake and ready for the day ahead.  This shade is a shimmer pinky champagne shade and hugely pigmented :)  I did find it a little bit chalky but apart from that its amazing :) :) 
Venezia:  Wow oh wow Talk about the perfect pop of colour shade :) a stunning satin teal shade hugely pigmented and very smooth :) A little goes a long long way 
Glided:  One of my favourite shades.  A stunning satin copper, bronze gold shade.  I have to say a little goes a long way with this beauty.  The more you pack this baby on the more golden it looks I absolutely love how this shade brings out the green in my eyes even though i have hazel eyes when I wear this shade on my lid my eye look very green :) :) 
Custom:  This again has a satin finish and again I love this shade :)  It s medium taupe grey shade and very very pigmented :)  

Sangia:  Another of my Favourite :) :) I have been using this alot in the crease :) :) Its a brilliant pop of colour :)  A deep very pigmented berry shade with a satin finish.  This shade has a slight gold shimmer in it but not very noticeable once applied :)   Highly Highly pigmented.
Bengal:  The is a brilliant shade to use for blending out harsh lines.  A great transition shade.  A Lovely sandy medium matte brown :)  Hugely Pigmented again a little goes a long way :) :) 
Chocolate:  Another matte shade.  A lovely medium brown perfect to use in the crease or outter V.  I love using this for a daytime smokey eye look also use this as an eyeliner using a damp eyeliner brush.  This shade can be built up to a deeper shade of brown.  I love how soft and smooth this is its literally as soft as wool and so so easy to blend out :) 
China Rose:  I absolutely adore this shade :)  just look how amazing this shade is in the pan.  You can see the golden shimmer sparkle in the sunlight :) :)  This beautiful peachy shade is also perfect for a pop of colour or even a lid colour for an everyday look with chocolate in the crease just beautiful :)  
Noir.  I think every Beauty Blogger will agree when buying a palette we have to see just how intense the black is in the palette.  It was literally the first shade I swatches and I was amazed :)  This black is is super black.  :)  Its super creamy and super soft.  The only thing I did find with this shade was if you picked up alot of it on the brush first time you will find it hard to blend out .  


Take note that these swatches have no primer underneath :) Don't they look amazing :) 

Whats even more brilliant is the brush that comes with it.  Its a brilliant little double ended brush.  One side is the perfect eyeshadow brush for packing on the eyeshadows and on the other side is a perfect brush for blending or applying colour to the crease. 



Overall the quality of this palette speaks for itself in the photos :)  You are surely getting your moneys worth out of this.  The pigmentation of each of these shadows is out of this world and even without a primer they work amazingly together :)  They work even better with a primer of course and last all day and all night long.  This is surely one palette I will never let go of and has now been added to my long time favourite palettes.  
Here is some looks I did so far with this palette :) I must say I have been having great fun with this beauty 
A day time look using Flesh under the brow, Blush all over the lid, Custom on the outer 3rd on the lid and into the crease and lastly a little Chocolate into the crease and outer V :)  


Next up can be worn as a day time look also 


Gilded on the lid, Sangria in the crease and a little above the crease, chocolate on the outer 1/3 of the lid and into the crease and flesh for blending out any harsh lines.  
next up is this day time look turned into night time :) :) using a pigment ( in which I will be reviewing soon) on top of glided and to intensify the outer V I applied Noir 


So now that you have seen this palette is it on your wishlist ?? :) :) 
Well I have some good new and some bad.  The bad news is the Cult Beauty (where I got it from) does not sell this palette anymore :(  But you can still buy it from: 
Amazon  but its a little more pricey than what I paid 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Website which sells the palette for $29 plus shipping to Ireland will cost $17 but works out in euro at €36 which is not much more than what I paid for mine :) :) 
and of course there is ebay but when shopping at ebay make sure to only buy from someone who has good recommendations and also watch out for import charges :)  

I really hope you enjoyed this review :) 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

beautyqueenuk said...

China rose is my favourite shade from this palette, it is so lovely x

Agata Pokutycka said...

Get The Look cards are such a great addition. All palettes should come with them.

Sheri | Flowers and Freckles said...

This palette looks absolutely stunning! The China Rose colour is my favourite, I can imaging it being so so beautiful for the festive season! Great review & some great looks you've out together! xx

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This palette is absolutely stunning! Such beautiful shades and the outer box is so pretty <3

Jess xo
http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

CosmeticsAndThings said...

Perfect palette and you´ve created perfect looks with it :)

Kristina said...

I HAVE THIS PALETTE! And i LOOOOVE it! :)


http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

Forever Miss Vanity said...

Such a beautiful palette.

xx

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh my gosh, this looks beautiful! I love that China Rose shade. And the look you created? Amazing!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

marox79 said...

All the shadows are excellently pigmented, which is rare in palettes, esp. for the lighter shades.
You created gorgeous looks with it too.

Unknown said...

I love the palette and the instruction cards. I was just thinking I need to buy one of these. Love the looks cx

Laura said...

This palette looks amazing and I love the looks you have created with it!

Laura
Pink Frenzy

Floral Danielle said...

The packaging of this palette is gorgeous! :)
The shades look lovely and pigmented, and I love the look you've created!
x

Unknown said...

The pigmentation of this palette is amazing! Unfortunatly I'd only use a few of these shades so don't think this palettes for me x

Beautykinguk said...

You most definitely have a lot of shades to create your looks with!

S said...

The cards are such a great idea, I love palettes but I end up doing the same boring looks again and again, it would be great if they all came with some inspirational looks! Love the looks you came up with, that last one is stunning.

Budget Splurge Beauty said...

I love the looks you created with this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...