Saturday 31 January 2015

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub

Hello My beauties I hope you are well :) 
As you may have noticed I am way behind been in the land of Saop & Glory aka I have never tried anything from this brand EVER !!!! I know I know I am so bad :)  I tell you the reason.  To be honest when Soap & Glory first came out I was put off their products by their very strong sweet scent.  Anything like that gives me headache and I vowed I would never buy anything from this brand because of that :)  That was until I read alot of blog posts since then and realise since the brand is out longer their product have expanded and so has their different scents :)   Its taken me about 4 years to finally try out their products and I can safely say I take back what I said.  They have a much milder not so overly sweet scented products :)  I have already tried Soap & Glory's Deep Purifying Hot Cloth Cleanser and really liked it.   So Christmas just gone I received a beautiful christmas gift which gave me the chance to try out a number of Soap & Glory products :) take a look at this beautiful box of goodies :) 

To be honest my skin has been very very dry throughout the winter.  I have found that exfoliating my skin with my usual exfoliator has cause more drying out to my skin than normal.  Dont even get me started on my legs GIRLS seriously its embarrassing just how flaky my legs are after each shower or bath.  I even reduced my exfoliating days to see will that make a different but its been too harsh.  So I have been on the look out for a product that exfoliates my skin but in the gentlest way possible.  I havent had the best of luck finding one that was until I started using this Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub :) 

Soap & Glory’s cult-classic Sugar Crush Body fuses freshly-squeezed sweet lime, sparkling lemons, sweet vanilla musk and almond oil, with sea salt, smashed brown sugar, glycerin and macadamia oils to leave your skin feeling smooth, supple, and sexy. Miraculous on dry legs, elbows (really – all over), it’s energizing, exhilarating, amazing!

The tube is very big.  You are getting 300mls and its filled to the very top :)  You will be paying €11.29 for this which I think is a pretty great deal.  At the moment Boots is doing a 3 for 2 deal on Soap & Glory so Its the best time to grab this and try it out for yourself.  

I love the packaging.  Its very girly and cute :)  The moment you set eyes on it you want a whole collection of Soap & Glory products to fill up the bathroom :) :) You might not impressed the other half by doing it but hey "What a girl wants What a girl needs What ever us happy will set the men free" :) :) ;) Right?! 

Oh lordy The moment I opened this tube of gorgeousness I fell in love with the scent.  I mean the moment you open this you are hit in the face with this beautiful fuity zesty lime scent that you immediately want to jump into the shower and spend hours in there :) :) 
While using this beauty in the shower the scent will put you in the mind of a sunning warm day waling through a garden full of beautiful flowers (mmmm smiling while I type this)  until you open your eyes and realise you are hearing the hail stone thumping against the window lol 


Looking inside the package the scrub would remind you of squashed kiwis :)  The consistency at first is very very thick and gloopy.  Once spread on your skin and contact with water it immediately dissolves making it easier to spread all over the body.  While you gentle rub in circular motions you will feel the sea salt and brown sugar working its magic gently on your skin.  You will also notice the scrub turning into a milky substance.  What I love while rinsing this beauty of is that the Sea Salt and Brown Sugar quick rinses off your body which with other scrubs can be a pain to get off straight away.  I find with some defoliators you have to use a separate body wash to wash away the bits :)  This is a dream to wash off :) 


My skin feels extremely soft and moisturised after use :)  The Macadamia oil which is infused in the scrub works its magic by moisturising your skin while you wash.  Sometimes I feel I dont even feel I have to moisturise when I come straight out of the shower depending on how dry my skin feels but I always moisturise after any shower no matter what as its a need on my case unfortunately.  Even though there is Macadamia and almond oil in this scrub it doesnt feel too oily on the skin while you are washing and the best thing about that is less mess in your shower!!!

  If you have sensitive skin you are best of using this when your skin is wet but if you do not suffer sensitive skin and want the best exfoliating experience from this use directly on dry skin and then rinse :)  I tend to use this on my legs before I jump into the shower as my legs are the worst and I have to say its amazing :)  The scent has to be my favour thing about this product to be honest its just amazing :) :) 
If you havent tried this yet I highly recommend it you will want to use it every single day :) :) 
Have you tried this Sugar Crush Body Scrub yet ???
Are you a fan of Soap & Glory ??  Have you any Soap & Glory recommendations?  
I think I have already become a new fan even after using this :) :) I cant wait to show you what else I got in the box of goodies :) :)  You wont be waiting long I promise :) :) 

Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


























I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Sugar crush has to be my favorite
Danielle Mac

Sophia Meola; ❤ said...

I always love it when Soap & Glory release those gift sets before Christmas - I have picked one up the last 3 years! I currently have a tub of the Sugar Crush scrub in my shower and I absolutely love it :D

Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

xx

Laura said...

Soap & Glory products always sounds so good! Too bad their not available here though :(

Laura
Pink Frenzy

Unknown said...

Fantastic review lovely, this scrub sounds right up my street! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

Kristina said...

Soap and Glory is like my favourite brand. I love their skin/bath products so much!

Creepers & Cupcakes

Nicol said...

i need to try this once my ren body scrub runs out

Esha said...

I adore Soap & Glory! Gotta try this!

beautyqueenuk said...

I absolutely love this scrub it is brilliant and it smells so good x

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

I love the scent of the Sugar Crush range! I'm not a fan of the original fragrance either, it was too much for me. The Smoothie Star products smell gorgeous too :)

Jess xo
http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

Mhisha Cuyson said...

I've been wanting to try any scrubs from s&g. It's just sad that they're not locally available.

Belleza Kisses said...

I really do love their products! I've yet to try this one, but I will make sure that I purchase it.

Beautykinguk said...

This is a product I am a big fan of, I love the scent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...