Thursday 2 April 2015

Blank Canvas Cosmetics F05 Fan Brush Review

Hello Beauties I hope you are all well 
Ah it feels great to be back blogging :)  I have had such a crazy week with family issues and most of all very sick little kiddies in the house Its been CRAAAZZZZYYYY :) Thank fully all has calmed down and everyone is back on the mend :) 
I think I have fallen in love with a very unusual brush in which I have always really ignored and never used properly.  To be honest when I first started wearing make up I never new what a fan brush was for.  I am sure alot of you out there are in the same boat and to be honest you have found yourself saying it wouldn't be the first brush you would buy or reach for am I right?  
I know as I have also bee there.  That was until I started watching YouTube video and seen a few famous beauty gurus using a fan brush to wipe away fall out etc.  So I decided to get this brush and play around with it I want to see just how great of a job this beauty can do and to be honest found myself reaching for it alot.  That was about a year ago and I still can not believe I have not blogged about it yet :) 
So today's the day I am going to finally tell you all you need to know about this beautiful creation :) 

The F05 is made of synthetic and natural fibres and feel weightless both in the hand and on the face.  
This brush is a very multi-purpose brush and I use it for literally every thing :)  It may look like it cant do much simply because it has very few fibres compared to the rest of the face brushes from Blank Canvas but believe me looks can be deceiving :)  If you are one who uses a heavy hand when it comes to powders, bronzers, blush and highlighter you are going to want one of these brushes believe me :) 

If you are one who does over use powders this brush is your answer believe me I have been there with over using and ending up looking like a clown or looking too bronzed or even making my make up look too cakey after applying powder and its so annoying :) 
This brush stops all of that happening and let you gain more control with how much product you apply to your face :) 

So let me tell you the ways in which this brush can save your life or should I say save your makeup on your face 

  1. Wiping away mistakes :)  Yes we have all experienced it :)  Applying foundation first then doing your eye makeup only to realise the eyeshadow you used has created fall out all over your face :)  Well this brush can simply change that as its so light a simply swipe under the eyes can get rid of that fall out without leaving dark streaks :) 
  2. Apply finishing powder or translucent powder :)  This brush is really handy for that especially when you only want to use a little amount.  The brush will only pick up the smallest amount leaving you with complete control of how much you put on your face and you end up with a flawless finish instead of a cakey look to your face 
  3. Seal the deal !!! when you are getting on in years and noticing a few of those horrible fine lines that appear mostly under and around the eye area you like to use a concealer that is a liquid form and more moisturising under the eye but sometimes it can look too dewy and needs just the tiniest bit of powder to seal it in without looking too cakey and drying.  After all if your under eye is too dry it will look like you have more lines that you originally have.  This brush helps you seal that concealer without over doing it leave you flawless under those beautiful eyes :) 
  4. Creating a natural looking contour look:  We all love to contour i love to contour every time I do my makeup but some days I just want to create shadow like line under my cheek bones :)  This brush allows that to happen :)  you can build the colour up to whatever intensity you desire and if you prefer the more heavier look there is always the F30 is the brush for you but for a shadowed contoured look this brush is the key and as contouring down the nose but cant find the perfect sized brush in your kit for that well look no further as this beautiful brush is the perfect size 
  5. Creating a natural flush:  This brush is going to help you achieve this :)  if you just want a sheer and natural flush of colour on your cheeks simply dip this brush into your favourite blush or even a blush that is very pigmented and you have been afraid to use in fear of making yourself look like a clown and swipe along you cheeks you will love the finish :) 
  6. Become the highlighting queen:  Over doing it with the highlight ?  This brush is perfect for you a simply swipe across the cheek bone with this brush leave the perfect subtle highlight cheek bone you ever saw How?  Well you will never ever pick up too much product with this product with this brush so you can build the highlight instead of over doing it :)  It also fits perfectly down the bridge of your nose :)  down forget to brush along your cupids bow and also under the brows.  :) 
When using a Fan brush think of it as using it for a more air brushed finish because its so light and feather like you can automatically achieve that air brush finish simply by using this brush and never ever have to worry about over doing it with any of the above products :)  
This is why I am so in love with this brush :) :) 

As some of you may worry about washing such a delicate brush I can safely say that blank canvas has sorted that one out :)  I have washed this brush like I do with all of my other brush and never once has it shed :)  I deep clean it and spot clean it and it always goes back to its normal shape :)  Plus it dries super quick :) 

To be honest this brush should be in everyones collection because I can guarantee you will need it :) :)  Even to this day I need it for all of the above uses :) 

I really hope you enjoyed this review :)  Have you ever tried using a fan brush before ?  What do you think of it:)  
You can get this brush for only €10.99 on the Blank Canvas Website and its worth every cent :)  I have this almost a year and it still looks as good as new :)  


So what do you think?  Would you give it a go?
Let me know if you do and what you think of it? 
 If you are thinking of purchasing from Blank Canvas Enter "
NINA" "at the end for a little discount for all my lovely readers
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 

















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better! This brush looks gorgeous - and I think BC sounds like such a wonderful brand. I definitely need to try out some thing from them.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

naomi said...

I love a fan blush for blusher, this looks lovely

Laura said...

Sounds like a fab brush, which I need to pick up :)

Laura
Pink Frenzy

Rakel said...

It looks gorgeous! Great review!

Forever Miss Vanity said...

I really need to buy some more makeup brushes xx

beautyqueenuk said...

I have just got myself a fan brush, so I am looking forward to trying it x

Louise said...

Ooh, I've never used a fan brush before! This is definitely something I need to try. Great tips :)

Louise x

With love from Lou

Collective Beauty said...

I love fan brushes! I always reach for one to apply my highlighters!

Unknown said...

Oh I need a fan brush in my life! I think RT have a good one coming out! xxx

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

I've never really considered a fan brush as I wouldn't have known what to do with it, but it sounds super versatile - thanks for sharing!!

Jess xo
http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

Sophia Meola; ❤ said...

What a nifty little brush - I never thught a fan brush could have so many different uses! I picked up a fan brush in a new Real Technique set yesterday and I am really looking forward to trying it out with highlighter

Sophia Meola | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

xx

Unknown said...

I haven't tried any of the fan brushes but want to they sound great! not heard of this brand before.

Sophie
xx
www.pocockins.co.uk

Floral Danielle said...

Wow - I've never used a fan brush before and now I really want one! :) x

Jabeen Qadri said...

I never paid attention to this brush before! Thanks so much for this post!

Nicol said...

I've always wondered what this brush is used for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...